Engine Rebuild Kits Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit (S60) John Deere, Mack
Engine rebuild kits, whether in-frame, out-of-frame or specially tailored are stocked for Case IH, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit (Series 60) John Deere, Mack and Navistar engines.
- Various service items in conveniently boxed engine rebuild kits.
- Up-to-date emission compliant technology.
- Some cyl. packs are preassembled (rings on piston in sleeve) for certain John Deere and Navistar applications.
- Empower uses various Mahle and other facilities who manufacture for OEM brands. Most heavy duty liners are induction hardened with certain applications using the bainitic process to assist in reducing thermal growth and resist fatigue.
- Earlier pistons are mostly squeeze forged with single or dual ni-resist ring carrier. Articulated pistons use a precision steel crown and aluminium skirt. Current technology uses all steel skeletal (Monotherm) design.
- Mahle’s Perfect Circle® rings are essentially application engineered and pre-lapped to provide the best possible seal and least amount of friction. Certain heavy duty mid – large bore applications use the HVOF coating while others Ceramic Carbide and Moly Plasma.
- TriMetal® bearing shells and bushings are manufactured for strength, durability and load carrying capacity and subjected to demanding tests.
- Whether a head gasket fire ring in a high temperature high horsepower engine or a perforated steel core gasket for a timing cover, Empower®, Bulldog® and Victor® gaskets and seals are made to endure their specific task. Premium materials including print-o-seal, graphite, teflon and patented compositions provide conformability & optimum sealing.
- Some engine kits include connecting rod bolts and/or head bolts.
- Engine building specs are available on request for many engines and assembly tips supplied for various applications.
- Crank and shaft seals (hydro-dynamic, teflon, unitized etc) afford peace of mind end sealing. These seals require Special Installation Tools and without lubricant.
- Mahle is widely recognised in various motorsports including Formula 1 and NASCAR and has worked with vehicle/equipment manufacturers worldwide providing engineering solutions for diesel engines.
- A supportive 12 mths warranty or 200,000kms or 2500 hrs (whichever occurs first) is offered for Empower engine kits.