Cummins K Series Engine Parts
Built with Empower
Empower service parts to suit KTA19 | KTA38 | KTA50 | KTA1150 | KTA2300 | KTA3067
Empower the ‘K’
Cummins is well known in today’s global industrial engine market. A recognised power plant of 90+ years, from small bore 3 cyl (75 hp) to large bore 16 cyl (2500+ hp) haul truck/prime power applications. The K series engine is a strong and reliable workhorse used in a variety of applications.
Empower’s product line for the ‘K’ model services a number of industrial markets:
- Logging – chippers etc.
- Off highway – civil & mining
- Power generation (prime/standby)
- Drilling – oil/gas/exploration
- Marine propulsion
- On-highway (K19)
- Pump units
The hallmark of integrity
Engine building deserves the best. Empower engine components represent the acme of technology for today’s power train. Whether pistons & rings or valves & guides etc, they are designed to work in continuous running environments with various ambients performing hour on hour, day after day. Owing to its broad usage there is good reason for engine builders specifying Empower. Continued demand for well researched and highly engineered products is the clarion call of proficient engine builders. Point-of-sale assist, service specifications and after sales support ensures the ‘extra’ is attended for client satisfaction.
- 6 cylinder, 19.0 L (in-line)
- 12 cylinder, 38.0 L (vee)
- 16 cylinder, 50.0 L (vee)
- Valve train – cylinder head components
- Lower engine – rebuild kits, and service parts
- Crankshaft – damper, camshaft, pins & rollers
- Cooling system – w/pump kits, thermostats, water taps, oil cooler, piston cooling nozzles and core plugs
- Accessory Drive
- Oil pump